Sunday, July 26, 2026

[ The Heart of India 002. ]




I was in New Jersey and tried to visit a Textile Mill. I was asked to give my ID and told the truth,but I was not allowed to go in. I thought for secand and kept quite. I never tried to enter a textile mill anywhere because of this incidence at New Jersey.

Anywhere I could go in USA but not a Textile Mill, I thing any teanyxtile mill will be like that because we textile people are of different sort of people.

I was not at all that type. I allowed all sorts of people and I only told a securith gaurad to go with  the person to see that they don't touch any thing and any machine. I even allowed a Film Shoting in my mills and many of the workers did say that their machines were stopped and production was lost but the secand day they were all happy to see the hero and heroin acting in a film and the pictures in the local News Papers.

No comments: